Beechworth is well known for its excellent tales and regal colonial background. Connect with our local guide to guide you thru halls and secrets of the past Mayday hills lunatic Asylum in the site of La Trobe University.
Explore what life was like back then and working in the organization throughout the 1860s.
Go deep into the core of the ancient hospital and experience the room and their secrecy that have been preserved for more than 60 years.
Stroll thru the gardens and explore the walls that were once the room of the patients. This tour would be more than a ‘ghost Tour.’
Location: 22 Kurrajong Way, Beechworth VIC 3747, Australia
Site info: www.asylumghosttours.com
Email: [email protected]
Ghost Tours (90 Minutes):
- The 90-minute tour encompasses facility history, memories, local tales, urban myths, and stories of the supernatural.
- $38/$33 conc. (includes 13-16yo)/$28 child 8-13yo/$120 families (2+2)
- 6 pm Fri-Sat Twilight Tour (7 pm Nov-Feb Inclusive) 8yo and over
- 8.00pm Any Night (9.00pm Nov-Feb Inclusive) 13yo and over
Extra Tour if First Books Out:
- 9.00pm Friday and Saturday (10.00pm Nov-Feb Inclusive) 13 yo and over
BOOKINGS ESSENTIAL FOR ALL TOURS
Are you looking to book your next trip? Check out the following services we use and love or click the previous link to read more!
Booking To find best hotel deals.
Best International Flight Deals to Book in 2019.
World Nomads to ensure your trip.
Hostelworld to find a budget hostel.
Jetradar book Flight at cheap price.
GetyourGuide Guided Tours.