Nepal is one of the most famous trekking and hiking destinations in the world as it offers a wide range of hiking and mountaineering along with significant glimpses of the unique local culture.
If you are travelling to Nepal, you have so many different things to choose during your stay in Nepal, but amongst them, Trekking is one of the best activities to do in Nepal.
However, in this blog, we have listed the best 6 days treks in Nepal, these treks are the finest for you If you love strolling in a pristine surrounding.
Nepal has both mild and extreme treks to enjoy in the same country where you can spend your time for trekking according to your holiday and travel duration. You can choose a trekking package that suits your time. If you have less than a week of holidays then here is an overview of some of the best 6 days trekking in Nepal.
Best trekking in Nepal for trekking lovers
Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Annapurna Base Camp Trek is one of Nepal’s most exciting and second popular treks after Everest Base Camp Trek. It is ideal for those who are looking for fantastic trekking in the Himalayas.
This trek is relatively easy to hike that starts from Pokhara with a drive from or flight from Kathmandu, the six days Annapurna base camp trek is perfect for those who are on limited time but still keen to explore the majestic mountains, and it’s landscape.
This trek is not only about the beauty of nature and also the beauty of diverse culture, in this trek, but you will even be walking through the some of Nepal’s most famous ethnic villages like Ghandruk, Chhomrong, and Ghorepani.
Where you will learn a unique lifestyle and tradition of the local people along with the adore panoramic mountain views, spectacular village visit as well as a range of flora and fauna.
Annapurna base camp trek highlights
- A scenic drive from Pokhara.
- A pleasant hike through the subtropical in Nepal Himalayas.
- A breathtaking mountains view of Annapurna, Machhapuchare and Nilgiri Himalaya ranges.
- Striking sunrise view over the grand Himalaya ranges from ABC.
- Walkthrough beautiful villages of Gurung people.
- Day 01: Fly from Kathmandu to Pokhara, drive to Sewai, trek to Chhomrong.
- Day 02: Trek from Chhomrong to Himalaya.
- Day 03: Trek from Chhomrong to Himalaya.
- Day 04: Trek from Himalaya to ABC via MBC.
- Day 05: Trek from ABC to Sinuwa.
- Day 06: Trek from Sinuwa to Siwai and drive back to Pokhara.
Everest View Trek
The Everest View Trek is an amazing experience that takes you to one of the best viewpoints of the Everest region- Everest view lodge located at an altitude of 3700 meters.
Everest View Trek is an easy and short that allows you to enjoy the fascinating local villages of the legendary Sherpa people, their culture along with a fantastic panoramic view of the mountains including Everest (8848m), Lhotse (8560m), Nuptse, Ama-dolum, and many more.
During the Everest view trek, you will not only enjoy the views of the world’s highest mountain but also you’ll be able to explore the unique culture of the locals walking through the charming villages on the way.
The trail is easy and requires at least 4-5 hours of walk into Everest national park through the dense forest of pine rhododendron and oaks.
Everest View Highlights
- Dramatic mountain flight to Lukla
- Sunning view of Everest (8848m), Ama Dablam (6856m), and Thamserku (6608m).
- Explore the ancients monasteries, local villages, and traditions
- Visit Museum, Everest gallery and reach the world’s highest airport- Sangboche airport
Outline Everest View Trek itinerary
- Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu.
- Day 2: Flight to Lukla, trek to Phakding.
- Day 3: Trek from Phakding to Namche.
- Day 4: Day Hike to Everest View Hotel.
- Day 5: Trek to Lukla (2,800m/9,186ft) 6/7 hrs.
- Day 6: Fly back to Kathmandu.
Some resorces for nepal trip
Langtang Valley Trek
Langtang Valley Trek is a popular short trek with sublime mountain views and unreal landscapes of the Himalayas. Langtang valley is the closest trekking destination from Kathmandu, it has become the most beautiful trek and most visited trek after Everest and Annapurna treks.
This short trek is rich in diversity of culture and nature. The Langtang trek belongs to the Langtang National park which is identified as the first Himalayan National Park. This trek is perfect for those who love off-the-beaten-track and less crowded.
The view is spectacular at almost every point of the journey.
The highlights of Langtang Valley Trek
- A scenic walk through the majestic villages
- Mesmerizing mountains views of the Annapurna, and Ganesh Himal ranges
- Spend your quality time with local friendly people
- Experience the local foods, and stay at their small tea houses
- Visit cheese factory and yak farms
Outline Langtang Valley Trek itinerary
- Day 1: Drive from Kathmandu to Syabrubesi 1.
- Day 2: Trek from Syabrubesi to Ghoretabela.
- Day 3: Trek from Ghoratabela – Kyangjin Gompa.
- Day 4: Hike to Kyanjing Ri- Lama Hotel.
- Day 5: Trek to Syaprubesi.
- Day 6: Drive back from Syaprubesi to Kathmandu.
Poon Hill Trek
Poon hill trek is an easy short trek which is also known as Annapurna Panorama view trek. This short trek is ideal for any travellers without any previous hiking experience, family groups, students, and a group of friends.
This trek is one of the most visited trekking routes in the Annapurna region of Nepal which can be done within five days. Poon hill trek offers a majestic panoramic mountains views of the Annapurna, Dhaulagiri and many other ranges. The highest point of this trek is poon hill located at an elevation of 3210 meters, from poon hill you can enjoy a stunning sunrise view over the Himalayas.
Highlights of poon hill trek
- Explore the ethnic culture of Gurung, Thakali and Magars groups.
- Hike to Poon hill (3210m).
- Enjoy the stunning sunrise view over the Annapurna and Dhaulagiri.
- Hike through the lush forest of rhododendrons.
- Explore the paradise of Pokhara valley- a lake city.
Outline Poon hill trek itinerary
- Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu.
- Day 2: Drive from Pokhara to Nayapul, trek to Tikhedunga.
- Day 3: Trek from Tikhedunga to Ghorepani.
- Day 4: Hike to Poon Hill, the trek from Ghorepani to Ghandrung.
- Day 5: Ghandruk – Nayapul, and drive back to Pokhara.
- Day 6: Drive back from Pokhara to Kathmandu by tourist bus.
Mardi Himal Trek
The Mardi Himal Trek is a newly opened route in Annapurna region as it is now becoming the more popular trek in Nepal, this trek is blessed trekkers with an overwhelming adventure from the beginning to end.
During the Mardi Himal trekking, You will be rewarded by enticing views of the some of the world’s tallest snow-capped peaks like Annapurna, and Fishtail.
This short and easy hike is considered to be a moderate hike in the Annapurna region where the trail goes along small winding paths, through a lush forest of enchanted rhododendron to the highest point of Mardi Himal Base camp (4500m), from here.
You can enjoy the beauty of unreal mountain likes Mardi Himal, Machhapuchjare, Nilgiri with the magnificent scenery of the mountain landscape.
The highlight of Mardi Himal trek
- A journey begins the trip from the beautiful city of Pokhara (Lake city).
- Pass through off-the-beaten-path into the Annapurna valley.
- Enjoy the splendid views of Annapurna, Himchuli, Machhapuchhre, Nilgiri, and Mardi Himal.
- Experience nature and culture.
- Reach the Mardi Himal base camp (4500m).
Outline Mardi Himal trekking itinerary
- Day 01: Drive to Kande and trek to Deurali.
- Day 02: Trek to Low Camp.
- Day 03: Trek to High Camp.
- Day 04: Hike Mardi Himal BC.
- Day 05: Trek to Siding village.
- Day 06: Trek to Lumre and drive to Pokhara.
If you are looking for a short trekking in Nepal then the 6 days trek are the best options to start off with your trekking experiences in the mighty Himalayas it can be accommodated for both experienced and beginners travelers.
These treks are an inclusive package of nature and culture variations. Join on an adventure journey of a lifetime today!.