Are you planning your next grand vacation? One of the questions that arise when planning a vacation is whether to rent a car or hire a chauffeur. What do you think is best for your current travel needs?
Fortunately, vaccines are now available and more tourist destinations are opening. They are ready to welcome adventurers and travelers who are frenzied about taking a vacation after a long year of lockdown. Learn the best transportation option for you, including their advantages and drawbacks by reading below.
- 1 Benefits Of Hiring A Chauffeur
- 2 Benefits Of Renting A Car
- 3 Which Is Better For You Car or Chauffeur?
Benefits Of Hiring A Chauffeur
Hiring a chauffeur is a convenient way to make your vacation fun and memorable. Chauffeur services follow strict protocols, so you’re confident of your health and safety.
When is the best time to hire a driver during a vacation? And what are the advantages of hiring one? The best time to hire a chauffeur is when you want to free yourself from the stress and hassle of driving and simply want to enjoy your vacation without thinking of the road.
Here are some of the benefits of hiring a chauffeur:
Spend more quality time with your loved ones.
Imagine your honeymoon vacation. As much as possible, you want to free your hand from the steering wheel and focus on creating precious memories as a wedding couple. You need not to worry on the route you’ll have. Enjoy your vacation while holding hands and being intimate everywhere and anytime.
Enjoy more time to appreciate great spots.
If you’re new in a place or it’s you’re first time visiting a tourist spot, it’s best to rent a car with a professional driver. In this way, you can enjoy single or group selfies and photos of the beautiful landmarks you see without getting tired of driving.
Experience utmost travel convenience.
If you want to feel absolute enjoyment and maximum convenience during your next trip, please choose to hire a driver.
Professional drivers can pick you up from the airport or any pick-up destination of your choice, and take you to wherever you want to go. All you have to think about is to prepare your travel essentials and how to make the most of your luxury vacation in a budget.
Have a safe trip.
Driving on your own in an unknown road can be dangerous for a first-timer. By hiring a personal driver during a vacation, you’ll have a certain assurance that you’ll have a safe trip throughout your vacation.
Chauffeur car rental services employ highly trained, screened, and disciplined drivers to ensure the safety of their passengers.
Benefits Of Renting A Car
Renting a car has a couple of advantages for those who seek for outdoor adventures. You can explore places most tourists cannot visit because they have an itinerary to follow.
What’s more, renting a car gives you the experience of driving in a new place, especially if you prefer always being the captain of your trip.
Here are the benefits of renting a car:
Promotes Travel Independence:
Renting a car can help you get to any place in your destination with fun, surprise, and independence. While you want to enjoy driving in new places, be mindful of local guidelines and traffic rules to avoid running into violations or any legal issues when driving a rental vehicle during your vacation.
Reduce the likelihood of unknown exposure:
Unlike before the pandemic, taking a vacation is more of a grand treat for yourself and your loved ones because not everyone gets to have an opportunity to visit the places they want.
By renting a car, you won’t need to worry about possibly getting exposed to the virus if you know everyone who’s inside the vehicle. Of course, this applies if you’re visiting a risky area to stay safe after the COVID-19 pandemic.
Which Is Better For You Car or Chauffeur?
Renting a car can be a better option for you or vice versa, depending on your needs and preferences. When choosing between renting a car or hiring a chauffeur during your vacation, it’s important to consider important factors to land a good decision, which includes the following:
- Convenience: Do you prioritize convenient traveling? Or, maybe you prefer driving the rental car during vacation? Choosing hiring a chauffeur is better if you want utmost convenience during your vacation.
- Safety: As mentioned, safety should be your number one priority. Is it your first time in that place? Or have been there before and would like to experience navigating the travel routes by yourself? Hiring a professional driver in a rental car is better if you’re new in the area and a novice driver.
- Time: Do you have the time to drive and tackle your itinerary at the same time? Or do you want to spend all of your time enjoying your vacation? If you want to spend your time focusing on creating precious vacation memories, then your best choice is to hire a chauffeur.
- Expertise: Are you familiar with traffic routes in your intended destination? Or do you prefer an expert chauffeur managing this task for you? Hire a chauffeur, expert in navigating the city or rural tourist destination.
- Privacy: Do you mind travelling with a stranger inside the rental car? You may want privacy from one tourist attraction to another. Choosing a rental car and driving it on your own is a better option if you prefer a hundred percent privacy.
- Cost: While renting a car and driving it on your own has cheaper upfront cost, you may actually spend more money if you keep on driving incorrect routes, wasting your time and effort too.
While renting a car offers a set of great benefits such as independent and explorative travel, hiring a chauffeur with your car rental is a fantastic way to get the best of both worlds. No matter which option you choose, it may be better to rent a car or hire a professional driver, depending on your priorities.