If you are looking for a fascinating day trip while in Jaipur, check out the Jaipur Zoo! It is home to various animals like lions, tigers, and bears.
Entry fees are affordable, so it is an excellent option for families on a budget. Here you can click photos of Wildlife animals. There is no doubt about Jaipur being India’s one of most beautiful places that offers several attractions and the Jaipur zoo is one of them.
Jaipur or India, people are also called Chidiya Ghar Jaipur.
How Much Do You Know About Jaipur Zoo?
You will see about 50 species of birds and animals from all over the world. If it is your first time in Jaipur, I recommend you visit Jhalana Safari Park Jaipur once to explore the wildlife in Jaipur. It is the Best zoo in Jaipur.
It has been constituted under the Wildlife (Protection Act).
The zoo has been divided into two parts:
Recently they added a gharial (species of crocodile) breeding farm into the zoo, which is known to be the 4th largest breeding farm in India, And so it is also known as Best Wildlife Place in India.
History Of The Jaipur Zoo
Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh built the Zoo in 1868 as an evolution of the Ram Niwas Garden and corresponded with the completion of the Albert hall museum. The Zoo has always remained an instant hit among children.
The Zoo opened to the public in 1877. It is one of India’s oldest zoos, costing around 4 lakhs to establish.
Fast Track Information About The Zoo.
Zoos are exciting places to see animals from around the world. They offer educational and enjoyable experiences for all ages. With diverse animal species and interactive exhibits, visiting the Jaipur of zoo is a great way to learn and have fun.
- Museum Road, Ramniwas Bagh (302001), Jaipur, Rajasthan.
- Go Direct Through the Jaipur Zoo location on Map.
Jaipur Zoo Ticket Price and Details:
Jaipur Zoo’s ticket price was around INR 50 for adults and approximately INR 20 for children. It’s recommended. To get the latest ticket prices and details, it is advisable to check the official website or contact the zoo directly as prices and information may have changed.
Fees(Both Birds & Animals) In INR
Camera Fees(Both Birds & Animals Zoo)
|Image Camera||Video Camera|
Chidiya Ghar in Jaipur Parking Charges
Jaipur Zoo Timings
- Monday, 9:00 A.M to 5:00 P.M
- Tuesday, 9:00 A.M to 5:00 P.M
- Wednesday, 9:00 A.M to 5:00 P.M
- Thursday, 9:00 A.M to 5:00 P.M
- Friday, 9:00 A.M to 5:00 P.M
- Saturday, 9:00 A.M to 5:00 P.M
- Sunday, 9:00 A.M to 5:00 P.M
Jaipur Zoo Contact Number
You can call this number to get more information about the Zoo review +91- 141 261 7319.
Jaipur zoo official website
It has no official website, but you can get some information via the official Gov website.
Jaipur Zoo Photos of Animals and Birds
The Chidiya Ghar Jaipur has been categorized into two parts, birds and animals. During the tour of Chidiya Ghar. You will feel the Best Wildlife Experience in India. It is also a tourist attraction place in Jaipur.
The zoo consists of the rarest species that make everybody wants to come to the zoo and see the species yourselves:
A pre-historic zoological garden lives inside the park. Thrives in vegetation in addition to various exotic birds and wild beasts.
The zoo has multicolored bird species comprising geese, ducks, parrots, lovebirds, swans, ostrich, and many others.
Top Visiting Place Near Jaipur Zoo
Jaipur Zoo is located in the heart of the city, and there are several popular attractions and places to visit nearby. Here are some notable places to explore in the Jaipur Zoo:
- Ram Niwas Garden (150 M)
- Albert Hall Museum (200 M)
- City Palace (3.2 KM)
- Jaigarh Fort (9.9 KM)
- Nahargarh Fort (8 KM)
- Amer Fort (10 KM)
- Nahargarh Biological Park (14 KM) [Nahargarh Zoo timing is the same]
- Hawa Mahal (1.9 KM)
- Ram Niwas Garden: It is a 19th-century garden that offers excellent attractions. Ram Niwas Garden is a prominent garden in the city. Here you can enjoy picnics also.
- Albert Hall Museum: Situated in Ram Niwas Garden, this museum houses a comprehensive collection of art and artifacts
- City Palace: It is a grand royal palace with museums and beautiful open spaces. It is a fantastic place to explore in Jaipur.
- Jaigarh Fort: Jaigarh Fort is famous for its impressive architecture and housing of the world’s giant cannon, Jaivana. It provides stunning views of the city.
- Nahargarh Fort: Located on the Aravalli Hills, this fort provides panoramic views of Jaipur and its surroundings.
- Amer Fort: It is close to Jaipur, located on a hill. When you visit the fort, you can see the beautiful things of the past.
- Nahargarh Biological Park: Nahargarh Biological Park offers a diverse collection of wildlife in a natural habitat. Visitors can explore and learn about various animal species while enjoying the serene surroundings.
- Hawa Mahal: The “Hawa Mahal” in Jaipur is famous for its unique design with lots of small windows and is often called the “Palace of Winds.” It is a unique and iconic place to visit in Jaipur.
Read: Entire Day Fun! Best Water Park in Jaipur (Updated 2023)
Jaipur Zoo Reviews: Insights from Visitors and Wildlife Enthusiasts
Jaipur Zoo Reviews: Visitors and wildlife enthusiasts have shared their insights about the Zoo Jaipur . According to their reviews, the zoo offers an enjoyable and educational experience. Visitors appreciate the variety of animals and well-kept enclosures. From tigers to monkeys, the zoo has impressed visitors and is highly recommended for nature lovers and wildlife enthusiasts.
|Animal List||Bird List|
|Indian Civet||Guinea Hen|
|Himalayan Bear||Painted and White Stork|
|Sambar, Hog, Chital, Barking Deer||Cockatoo|
|Gharial and Crocodile||Budgerigar|
There are many exciting things to see at Jaipur Zoo.
It is in the city center, just a short walk from Raj Mandir Cinema and other popular attractions. The admission fee is 300 INR for adults and 150 INR for children under 12.
If you want a fun and educational day trip in Jaipur, visit the Zoo at Jaipur. The wide range of animals and birds and convenient location, it is a must-see attraction for anyone. Visiting this vibrant city. traveling with children or on a solo adventure.
Zoo is a must-visit attraction in India that allows visitors to observe a wide range of animals and birds up close. Its convenient location and affordable admission fee make it an ideal destination for families, tourists, and anyone looking to spend a fun day in Jaipur.
Best things you can bring to Jaipur.
Top Hotels Near Jaipur Zoo:
- Lords Plaza Jaipur
- Hotel Jai Singh palace
- Jaipur The lodge B and B
- Hotel golden heritage
- Hotel Heritage heights
- Hotel sukhvilas Jaipur
- Hotel tourist in Jaipur City centre
- At home in lodge
- Jaipur hotel new – A Heritage hotel
- Hotel Apex intercontinental
- Pink elephant haveli jaipur
How to reach Jaipur Zoo:
By Bus: You have to take a bus from your location to Jaipur Bus Station. After arriving at Bus Station, you can hire a personal taxi, local bus, or auto rickshaw to reach Jaipur.
By Train: You have to take a train from your nearby Railway Station to Jaipur Junction. After arriving at Railway Station, you can hire a personal taxi, local bus, or auto rickshaw to reach Jaipur.
By Air: You have to take a flight from your nearby airport to Jaipur International Airport. After arriving at airport, you can hire a personal taxi, local bus, or auto rickshaw to reach Jaipur.
Question Hub Of Mysterious Trip About The Zoo (FAQ)
There is no other schedule for Sunday; the zoo is open every day of the week.
The distance between these places is just 1.9 km, and it takes almost less than 10 minutes. The latest news of Chidiya Ghar Jaipur is that it has been moved to the Nahargarh biological park.
It is a fantastic place in Jaipur for a picnic, and you can go there with your family and friends.
The zoo is almost 15 km from Nahargarh Fort and takes approximately 38 minutes to reach there.
There are over 300 animals in the Zoo.
You can see various animals at the Zoo, including tigers, lions, leopards, bears, elephants, and more.
Yes, you can take pictures of the animals at the Zoo.
The Jaipur Zoo entry fee for the Zoo is Rs. 50 for adults and Rs. 25 for children.