Kerala is known as ‘God’s own country’ and if God decides to go on a holiday we are certain he would have Kerala as his top destination. Kerala is famous for its beaches, backwaters, scenic beauty, and waterfalls and attracts many couples to come and fall in love together with this place.
There are many good resorts for a honeymoon in Kerala, Mysterious trip travel experts want to help you to choose only the best-handpicked places for a memorable stay on your honeymoon.
List of honeymoon places in Kerala for couples
Xandari Pearl- Mararikulam
The two words to describe the best place for honeymoon in Mararikulam are Privacy and Luxury. Xandari Pearl has 20 private villas set up across 18 acres of space.
It is a place to experience great food and ultimate relaxation. Rejuvenating Massages and exciting outdoor rain shower are the highlights of this resort. You can spend most of your time between the beautiful beach, which is a short stroll away and clean & safe pools. There are both private and general pools available.
- Recommended Amenities: Private plunge pool, Spa services, direct access to the beach and open bathroom.
- How to get there: Cochin airport is the nearest airport and is 72 Km & 2 hours away, and the nearest railway station is Cherthalaand it is 14 Km away.
- Prices: Around INR 20,000 per night.
Vythiri Resort- Wayanad
Vythiri resort is an exquisite jungle getaway located in Wayanad. Pristine rainforest location, calming sounds of nature, and light, fresh air is welcoming you. Come to surrender yourself to nature and detoxify yourself from your stress at this beautiful resort.
Create an undisturbed connection with Mother Nature and enjoy a life away from daily soaps & Wi-Fi and enjoy at best jungle resort for a honeymoon in Kerala.
The resort offers a variety of stay options:
- Private villas offer a private swimming pool, verandas, and hot water Jacuzzi.
- Treehouse, which is set high above the lush canopy of the rainforest, offers excellent comfort.
- A haven which are independent cottages which offer a secluded, peaceful time your partner with spacious sit-outs and elegant furniture.
- Recommended Activities: Wake up to sessions of Yoga and meditation, two-hour guided trek to surrounding rainforests and cycle around the resort.
- How to get there: The nearest airport is Calicut international airport which is 85 Km Away. The nearest railway station is Nilambur Road (NIL), which is 39 Km away.
- Prices: It around 20,000 INR per night.
Vivanta by Taj- Kovalam
Vivanta by Taj is a delightful resort spread across 10 acres and has got the perfect balance of openness to enjoy the beauty and privacy to ensure you can spend quality time with your partner.
It has 3 restaurants option to enjoy from and the food is rated delicious by all travelers. Additional tips are to try delicious food at The bait restaurant and preferably book a sea view room as this is the best room with a view at Taj and enjoy the hi-tea and the boat ride offered by the resort.
The greenery around the hotel, exception, and warm hospitality provided by the place and relaxing setup & view of the Spa are some of the highlights to make this the best place in Kerala to enjoy a memorable honeymoon.
- Recommended Activities: Morning Yoga, cooking and Mocktail classes, Romantic meal at the Bait restaurant and tailor-made travel itineraries
- How to get there: The 12 Km. drive from Thiruvananthapuram airport and 14 Km. drive from the railway station
- Prices: Around INR 10,000 per night
Kayaloram Heritage Lake Resort- Alleppey
If you plan a honeymoon within a budget in the hills and are looking for a peaceful and scenic lake-view, this resort is the best place for honeymoon in Alleppey.
You can make the most of the heritage feel and take some beautiful photographs on your honeymoon at this resort. View of the beautiful lake outside from the room makes you awestruck at nature’s beauty, and the adjacent clean swimming pool gets you a playful and cheerful mood.
Bathrooms are open and make you feel part of the beautiful surroundings. The resort has some ducks, swans, and turkey to give the place a very relaxing and village feel. The food is prepared fresh and has just the right local flavor added to it.
- Recommended Activities: Wake up early to see the beautiful sunrise over the lake, take a dip in the swimming pool looking across the lake and take a boat ride passing along the hotel
- How to get there: The distance of the resort from Cochin Airport is 80 Km. Alleppey Railway Station is located at a distance of 8 Km.
- Prices: It Around 4,000 INR per night.
Blackberry Hills Retreat & Spa – Pothamedu
If you are looking for beautiful Mountain View to your honeymoon in Kerala, then look no further than this beautifully built resort with a view that offers excellent star gazing at night and mesmerizing sunrise in the morning.
This resort has excellent hospitality, and the chef can make you the part of the kitchen to see the delicious food being cooked. You can choose to sit and enjoy the view from the resort or be part of it by cycling or trekking through the resort and nearby village.
According to the online reviews from most guests, this is rated the best place for honeymoon in Kerala.
- Recommended Activities: Delicious food at Hornbill Restaurant, Morning Yoga, cooking class and buggy rides in the hotel.
- How to get there: from Cochin airport and 91 Km away from Udumalpet Railway Station.
- Prices: Around 10,000 per night.
Coconut Lagoon- Kumarakom
You can arrive at Coconut Lagoon, one of the best honeymoon resorts in Kerala in a stylish boat.
The only wish from many travelers in online reviews for this resort is that they wanted to stay longer at this beautiful property. The rooms are spacious and clean, and the staff is courteous and quick to respond to any needs of the guests.
You can enjoy the beautiful lake view from the room. Spend some time in the pool to relax and cool down with your partner. The seafood is a specialty here and you should book a place in the Fish restaurant beforehand to ensure a good place.
Bird watching in the morning is an experience you just can’t miss, and the sunset cruise provided by the resort makes the stay complete and serene.
- Recommended Activities: Bird watching in the morning, Tea and coffee served in the evening by a boat lady, evening dance performance, and sunset cruise.
- How to get there:75 km. from Cochin International Airport and Kottayam railway station, located 16 Km. away
- Prices: It’s Cost Around INR 15,000 per night.
Lakeview House Boats – Kumarakom
A vacation is incomplete without a stay at the best houseboat resort for a honeymoon in Kerala. Lakeview houseboats offer a perfect stay to its guests.
Get your meals cooked on the boat itself with your taste while you enjoy the view of backwaters with your partner. You can choose from one or two bedrooms and from premium to luxury options offered in the houseboat.
The bird watching from the upper deck of the boat makes the experience memorable with sipping tea with your partner.
- Recommended Activities: Delicious food, luxury and relaxing stay and view from the upper deck
- How to get there: 75 km. from Cochin International Airport and Kottayam railway station, located 16 Km. away
- Prices: Around INR 10,000 per night.
WaytoIndia brings to you an experienced class apart with its specialized services and customized honeymoon itineraries that cater to each of your requirements. Our experience of showcasing the best aspects of Kerala makes us a preferred tour agency for Kerala tours. We are available for your assistance always!
Book the best honeymoon resort in Kerala with Waytoindia – https://www.waytoindia.com/kerala-honeymoon-tour-packages within your budget.