Panna National Park Madhya Pradesh, India, provides nature and animal lovers a haven at the Panna National Park Madhya Pradesh. It safeguards tigers, which it is famous for, and hosts several plants and animals, making it a great place to explore.
It covers forests, woods, plains, rocks, and streams. This mixture makes a good home for many animals. It has one of the main stars, the Bengal tiger, and efforts towards conservancy are now yielding fruitful results, which make it an excellent destination for tiger safaris.
Panna National Park Madhya Pradesh Timings:
The park is open for visitors throughout the year, except during the monsoon season (July to September) when the park is closed due to heavy rainfall and unfavourable conditions for wildlife viewing. The park’s timings for visitors are:
- Morning Safari from 6:00 AM to 11:00 AM
- Afternoon Safari from 3:00 PM to 5:30 PM
Panna National Park Ticket Price:
|Indian Adult (12 years and above)
|Indian Child (5 to 12 years)
Additional charges apply for safaris:
|Indian Adult (INR)
|Indian Child (INR)
|Foreigner Adult (INR)
|Foreigner Child (INR)
|Jeep Safari (6-seater)
Panna National Park Madhya Pradesh Places to Visit:
Panna National Park is a perfect location for wildlife lovers and nature enthusiasts, providing many attractions and activities. Here are some of the top places to visit in Panna National Park, Madhya Pradesh:
- Raneh Falls: The Raneh Falls is like a spectacular waterfall that drops from an elevated point, about 30 meters. Water flows heavily during the rainy season, making it look even more impressive.
- Pandav Falls and Caves: Pandav Falls and Caves’ history is impressive – according to an old Indian myth, the Pandavas once lived in these caves. It is a lovely spot for picnics and nature walks, as the waterfall and the carvings on the caves are quite pretty.
- Ken River: Panna National Park has a river like the Ken River that is calm and peaceful. One can also ride a boat and see the crocodiles, turtles, and birds hanging along the river.
- Ken Gharial Sanctuary: They are in charge of a unique crocodile called gharial at Ken Gharial Sanctuary.
- Diamond Mines: It is also famous for its diamond mines. This place has been a source of diamonds for a very long period. You can go to the mines to understand how they find diamonds and the history of the same.
Panna National Park Madhya Pradesh tour package:
Numerous tour operators offer a variety of Panna National Park tour packages, offering different preferences and durations. These packages typically include accommodation, transportation, safaris, and other activities, making it convenient for visitors to plan their trips seamlessly. The cost of tour packages depends on the duration, inclusions, and season.
- Panna National Park is located on which river?
Panna National Park is located on the Ken River.
- How much is the Panna National Park Madhya Pradesh distance from Madhya Pradesh?
The distance of Panna National Park from Madhya Pradesh is approximately 200 kilometers.