In this post, we would like to share with you about the lake pichola boat ride. If you are looking to explore this amazing lake then this post lead you as a guide. Udaipur is a beautiful city in India. It is famous for its lakes and old palaces. Here you can explore grand palaces like the City Palace and Lake Palace and you also enjoy lakes here Udaipur is a romantic and historic place that lots of tourists love to visit.
Lake Pichola is a beautiful artificial lake in Udaipur in Rajasthan. It is surrounded by stunning palaces, such as the Lake Palace and City Palace. Here you can enjoy a boat ride on the lake and see these amazing nearby buildings. It is a famous place for tourists because it is beautiful and has a romantic feel.
Lake Pichola Boat Ride Price:
|Adults||INR 400/- to INR 700/-|
|Childrens||INR 200/- to INR 400/-|
Lake Pichola Boat Ride Booking:
Booking a boat ride on Lake Pichola in Udaipur, Rajasthan, can be easily done through various methods:
- Directly at the Lake: You can usually buy tickets for the boat ride right by the lake. Look for ticket counters or people who organize the rides, especially near famous places like the City Palace and Gangaur Ghat. It is convenient and easy.
- Hotels and Resorts: Many hotels and resorts in Udaipur offer boat ride packages for their guests. If you’re staying at a hotel or guesthouse, you can simply ask the people at the front desk for help in booking a boat ride.
- Online: Many websites and mobile apps that allow you to book boat rides in advance. Popular travel and tour booking platforms may have options for Lake Pichola boat rides.
- Tour Operators: Local tour operators and travel agencies organize boat rides in theier tour packages. You can contact them for information and booking.
- Government Tourism Office: You can visit the Rajasthan Tourism Development Corporation (RTDC) office or any government tourism office in Udaipur for information on boat ride booking.
Lake Pichola Boat Ride Timings:
- Monday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Tuesday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Wedensday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Thursday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Saturday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Sunday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
How to Reach:
By Road: Udaipur is well connected city from all over the India. You have to take a bus from you location to Udaipur and after arriving you can hire local bus, auto-rickshaw and taxi.
By Train: You can take a train from your neearby Railway Station to Udaipur Railway Station and and after arriving you can hire local bus, auto-rickshaw and taxi.
By Air: you can fly from your nearby airport to Udaipur airport and and after arriving you can hire local bus, auto-rickshaw and taxi.
Closest Hotels to Lake Pichola, Udaipur:
- Lake Pichola Hotel
- Jaiwana Haveli – Lake Facing Hotel
- Udaigarh Udaipur
- Mewar Haveli – At Lake Pichola
- Dreamyard Udaipur
- Raj Palace By Howard
- Pine Haveli
- The Lake View Hotel, ON Lake Pichola
- OTC by a Lal Ghat
- Hotel Jheel Kinara
- Treebo Trend Jheel Mahal
- Tulsi Niwas Udaipur
- Hotel Casa by the Lake
- Hotel Sarovar – A Boutique Lake Face
- Castle Pichola
- Hotel Pichola Haveli
- Jagat Niwas Palace Hotel
The adress of Lake Pichola Municipal Boat Ride Point is Pichola, Udaipur, Rajasthan 313 001.
Yes, you can swim in Lake Pichola.
The lake Pichola is better for boating in Udaipur.
For Lake pichola boat ride Udaipur, you have to pay INR 200/- to 400/-.