Are you preparing for a trip to Dubai? If yes, then you must obtain a Dubai visa before entering the country. It is a document that will allow you to visit the country for a limited period of time. There are various types of online Dubai visa available that vary on the purpose of the visit.
Dubai being a popular destination among tourists offers a combination of heritage and modernism. This Emirati city is home to some magnificent attractions including Dubai Miracle Garden, Dubai frame, and Burj Khalifa.
Before you initiate your planning for the trip, there are a few things that you must know regarding your visa. So, what are you waiting for? Scroll down and know about different visas, and how you can apply for them.
To apply for Dubai Visa here are a few steps that you must follow-
Step 1- Fill out the Online Application form
Filling out the application form on OnlineDubaiVisa is just simple and convenient. You only have to fill in the correct details that are required in the form.
Following the filling of the form if you wish to add more applicants then you can do that too. The visa application form is SSL encrypted which means your data is completely safe.
Step 2- Upload documents
Basically, in this step, you have to upload a copy of your passport, photograph, and proof of travel, and with this complete the application form.
Step 3- Fee payment
The payment of the visa depends upon the type you have applied for. After filing the form you have to input your payment details.
You can do it through various payment methods including Credit card, PayPal, Debit card, or American Express. Don’t worry our payment gateway is entirely safe, making your transaction details secure.
Step 4- Printout of Dubai E-visa
If your visa application is successful, you can take a printout of your Dubai visa after 2-3 working days. Voila, You are ready to go!
Note that the procedures outlined above may change significantly according to the UAE Embassy or Consulate policies in your country.
48-hour or 96-hour visa
If you have a layover for a short period of time in the UAE, then a 48-hour Dubai visa is perfect for you. This visa is valid only for transit, which means when you are traveling through Dubai en route to another country.
The visa comprises thirty-day validity that begins from the day it was issued. However, remember that a 48-hour visa comes under a transit visa, which means they can not be extended or renewed.
Similar to a 48-hour visa, if you want to enter the company for 4 days, then a 96-hours transit visa is ideal for en route. This type of visa is perfect for the business traveler who is heading for a quick meeting or travelers who have a stopover during their onward journey.
You can easily apply for an Online Dubai visa from the visa processing center or through an online travel agent.
14 days single entry visa
If you want to travel to Dubai for business or academic purposes that last for two weeks, then opt for a 14-day single-entry visa.
This type of visa permits you to stay in the UAE for up to 14 days with a single entry. After the issue of the Dubai tourist visa, it will be valid only for sixty days.
14 days multiple entry visa
The multiple-entry Dubai visa for 14 days allows the traveler to explore the Emirati several times throughout the duration. This can be applied to a business meeting, shopping, or family get-together.
Remember in a multiple-entry visa, the 14 days will count from the date of your first entry. Just like the single entry, the multiple entry visa is valid for 60 days from the date of issue.
30 days single entry visa
If you are traveling to Dubai to visit your family and loved ones then a 30 days visa is perfect. The procedures for obtaining 30 days visit visa to Dubai can differ depending on your country of origin.
The validity of this visa is 60 days from the date of issue and will allow you to stay in the UAE for up to 30 days.
30 days multiple entry visa
The 30 days visa for multiple entries will enable you to visit the UAE several times. This visa will enable you to enter the UAE and remain for up to 30 days during the following 60 days from the date of issuance.
Visa requirements to visit Dubai, United Arab Emirates, for 30 days vary by country. Processing time for this visa is between 24 and 72 business hours, and once issued, you’ll have 30 days to explore the United Arab Emirates.
60 days single entry visa
This is indicated for travelers who want to remain in the UAE for a short amount of time – less than two months – to visit family or friends. The Single Entry Visa is valid only for the tour duration within the UAE.
The steps necessary to obtain a 60-day UAE visa vary by nationality. The United Arab Emirates let visitors remain for up to sixty days with a single entry 60-day Dubai visa.
60 days multiple entry visa
Travelers planning to visit the nation must apply for the appropriate visa in advance. To enter Dubai and the other emirates multiple times during your trip, you’ll need to apply for a Dubai visa valid for 60 days with multiple entries.
The 60-day multiple-entry visa for Dubai has many benefits for you: you can plan your trip to the UAE on the same visas, you only need to complete one visa application process, you can visit neighboring countries on the same visas, and you can save money on your trip overall.
For making the application for a Dubai visit visa hassle-free, here is a list of documents that you must prepare beforehand-
- A scanned copy of the first page of the passport, if you are an Indian citizen then you must attach the first and last page of your passport.
- Passport-size photograph, with white background and clear face. Remember that the photograph must not be older than three months.
- Passport pages that showcase prior international tours.
- You must ensure that the expiry date on the passport must not be more than six months from the date of the visit.
- For Pakistan/Iraq/Iran citizens, you must provide your national Id as well as a six months’ bank statement along with Hotel and flight booking.
Many factors can lead to the denial of a visa for Dubai. These are as follows:
- If your visa application is incomplete, or if you supply erroneous information, your application may be refused.
- You need to give evidence that you have enough cash to support your stay in Dubai. Your visa application may be denied if you are unable to provide the required evidence.
- Your visa application may be denied if you have a criminal record, especially if it involves drug-related crimes or acts of terrorism.
- If you have previously applied for a Dubai visa and been denied, this may affect your future visa applications.
- Damaged or invalid passports can cause visa applications to be denied.
- Your visa application may be denied based on your travel history, especially if you have been deported from other countries or have overstayed your visa.
- If the objective of your travel to Dubai is regarded as unsuitable or suspicious, your visa application may be refused.
- When there are concerns about an applicant’s intentions or affiliations, the UAE government has the right to deny a visa application on security grounds.
- What types of visas can I apply for using the Dubai Visa?
You can apply for various types of visas, including tourist visas, transit visas, and work visas.
- How long does it take to process a Dubai visa application?
The processing time varies depending on the Dubai visa type and the application’s complexity. Typically, it takes anywhere from a few days to a few weeks.
- What are the requirements for a Dubai visa application?
The requirements depend on the type of visa. Generally, you will need to provide a copy of your passport, passport-size photographs, a travel itinerary, and evidence of sufficient funds for your stay.
- Can I extend my Dubai visa?
Yes, you can extend your Dubai tourist visa, but you will need to meet certain conditions and pay a fee.
- How do I track the status of my Dubai visa application?
You can track the status of your online Dubai visa application through the official website of the UAE Embassy. If you have applied through our website then you can check it by entering your application number.