Avail the Fascinating Experience of Chopta Natural Trekking!
Chopta Trekking, Chopta is a small snowy hill station situated in between the Himalayan range valley. If anyone is seeking for peace, Chopta is a perfect destination for them to explore.
Many people look for the place, which offers them calm as well as enjoy their trip well with different adventurous activities in Uttarakhand.
Chopta is the one destination, which allows exploring the peace in their life. Besides, they can explore a marvelous trekking path over there covered with the lush green meadows.
Chopta trekking is the one, which is not only made for the professionals. It is suitable for the first-timers too.
Lots of people do not choose trekking in Chopta, due to the difficulties they will face. You can read also Best Time to Visit Tungnath.
But trust me, the organizers made the trek very simple with all the necessary amenities provided to the visitors.
So read on, and find the essential details to make the trip better with the adventurous activity. You can read also Chopta Trekking: Chandrashila Deoria Tal Trek.
Chopta valley trek takes near about 4 days or 5 days to cover the entire trek. In the 4 days, there are different places one can cover in Chopta.
But, on the whole trek, one destination will be the same for stay at night, which is Kund. At Kund, you will be having a night stay. You can read also Places to Visit in Chopta, Uttarakhand.
So, let’s talk about the 4 days trek in Chopta:
- On the first day of the trekking trip, you need to reach Kund from Haridwar, which will take around 7 hours’ drive.
- You will visit the mighty Ganga and Alaknanda River. Devprayag, Rudraprayag, and Rishikesh will come in between the trek. You can read also Adventure Sports in Chopta.
- When you reach Kund at the evening, you will take a hike in the side of the river to enjoy the natural peace. After that, you will have your meals and a night stay at Kund.
- On the 2nd day, Your trek journey will start from Kund to Sari. In between the trek to Sari, take a visit to Ukhimath also. You can read also Chopta Weather & Best Time to Visit Chopta, Uttarakhand.
- From Sari, start your trekking path to see the most adorable river Deoriatal. It is a high altitude lake, which looks so peaceful and tranquil.
- You can spend quality time at Deoriatal Lake with your companions, and later on, start taking back steps to Sari, and then a drive back to Kund.
- On the 3rd day of the trekking trip, you will receive the best of the trek. Chopta Tungnath Chandrashila trekking, have you heard about this trek.
- At the 3rd day, you will get a chance to explore this trekking path. At the start of the trek, you need to climb up to reach the Tungnath Temple.
- After reaching, you will be stopping here for the refreshments, and then for Chandrashila Peak. You will get a sight of Himalayan range from so close.
- Not only has the Chandra Shila peak, but the trek also offered Nanda Devi, Trishul, and Chaukhamba Peak too. You can read also Chopta Chandrashila trek.
- 4th day is the last day of the trek when you need to trek to Srinagar or Jayalgarh. Take early breakfast at Kund, and after that, take the return to Haridwar.
- If you are interested in rafting, you can stop at Srinagar on the way and can avail of the experience of it. After rafting, take your lunch and start the drive back to Haridwar. Best Places to Stay in Chopta, Hotels in Chopta, Uttarakhand.
What about stay?
In the Chopta trekking tours, you will find guest houses, hotels, camps, and different other options to stay over there.
If you are trekking personally, these all options await you. In case, if you choose the organizers for the trek, they offer you tents to stay at Kund.
What about meals?
You have paid for the entire Chopta trekking package, so from the accommodation to the meals, and every essential thing, the organizers will help you out.
They will provide you meals and other essential amenities to make the trip better. You can read also Indian Food for Travellers.
What are the safety measures?
Trekking is not a risky, adventurous activity to do, but still, safety measures are important to be concerned.
The organizers hired trained and professional trek guides to guide and take care of the visitors. You can read also Best Camping in Chopta, Uttarakhand.
In the Chopta Chandra Shila trek package, you will have all the safety measures to take care of your safety.
What to carry?
No doubt, in the Chopta Tungnath trek package, the organizers will offer all the necessary amenities, but still, there are many things the visitor needs to carry; such as:
- Warm Clothes but comfortable
- Water bottles
- Easy sports shoes
- Sunscreen lotions and cream
- Flashlights and torch
How will the cancellation fee charge?
Sometimes, it happens, something urgent comes up and makes an individual cancel the trip. Now what the cancellation charges will be:
- If the cancellation is made before 30 days, it will charge 25% of the total cost.
- If the cancellation is made before 15-30 days, it will charge 50% of the total cost.
- If the cancellation is made before 0-15 days, it will charge the total cost of the trekking.
So now, plan for trekking in Chopta, and make it as your one of the best trip experience of life. You can read also Chopta Itinerary.