In this post, we would like to share the best fun places in Trichy; if you’re looking to visit Trichy, Tamil Nadu— this post will help you immensely. Trichy is also famous as the name of Tiruchi; it is an old city in Tamil Nadu, India. It has a long and exciting history, with many old things to see and learn about. The town is near the Kaveri River and is famous for its ancient buildings, schools, and factories. It is a place where the past, culture, and new things all come together.
Trichy has many fun spots for everyone. Trichy mixes old and new, and you can enjoy shopping in busy markets and eating delicious food. It’s a special place where the past and the present come together, making it a great adventure for everyone.
The Best Fun Places in Trichy to Visit:
Here are the famous and best places we mentioned below that you could explore in Tirchy and create capturing moments with the family as wella s friends.
- Zapp Adventure Sports
- LA Cinema Maris
- Tropical Butterfly Conservatory Park
- Bouncy House
Zapp Adventure Sports
It is an adventure place in the city that offers various fun activities. It is one of the ideal places for those who are seeking adventure.
- Location: T.S No. 2627, A.l.B.E.A Nagar, Thimmarayasamuthiram, Thiruvanakoil, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu 620 005
- Timings: 10:00 A.M to 7:00 P.M (Sunday to Saturday)
- Nearby attractions from Zapp Adventure sports: Sri Ranganatha Swamy Temple, Kallanai, Tiruvanaikovi Arulmigu Jambukhewarar Temple, and many more.
- Closest Hotels: Hotel Temple Stay, Grande Inn, Hotel Rhythm Grans Suite, and Grand Stay.
This dam, also known as Grand Anicut, is famous for its natural beauty. Kallanai Dam is an ancient dam with a more than 60 feet depth. This dam serves water to the city. If you’re a nature lover, this is an ideal place to visit.
- Location: Trichy, Tamil Nadu 620 005
- Timings: 10:00 A.M to 6:00 P.M (Sunday to Saturday )
- Nearby attractions: Uchi Pillaiyar Temple, Arulmigu Mariammam Temple Samayapuram, Poondi Madha Basilica, and Sri Ayyapan Temple.
- Closest Hotels: SRM Hotel, Hotel Temple Stay, Hotel BK SAN, Grand Stay, Comfort Inn, Grand Arcadia, and many more.
LA Cinema Maris
It is a movie theatre in Trichy city that offers an excellent quality time, and here you can enjoy new movies with your loved ones.
- Location: Maris Theatre Complex, Fort Station Road, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu 620002
- Nearby attractions: Megastar Theatre, Vekkaliyammam Temple, Sona Mina theatres, Kallanai, Arulmigu Mariammam Temple Samyapuram, and many more.
- Closest Hotels: Hotel Oxina Lygon, Star Inn, TPC Camphor, Hotel Raams Park, MAYAS KEM PRIDE and many more.
Tropical Butterfly Conservatory Park
It is a park in Trichy that offers various flora and fauna. Here you can see different and unique types of butterflies. It is one of the best picnic spots as well. Here you can also enjoy food.
- Location: Tropical Butterfly Conservatory Campus Sriangam Taluk rsd, Melur, Palur, Tamil Nadu 620006
- Timings: 9:00 A.M to 5:00 P.M (Wednesday to Monday)
- Nearby attractions: Puliyancholai, Rock Fort, Ponnaniyaru dam, FSM Hyper Mall, Sriangam and many more.
- Closest Hotels: PLAZA HOTELS, Grand Gardenia, Hotel Rockfort View, Red Fox Hotel, Hotel Ruby Palace, Breeze Residency, and Courtyard by Marriott Tiruchirapalli
It is an indoor playhouse that offers many children’s games. Bouncy House is one of the best places that are available Fun Places in Trichy. It is an ideal choice for kids.
- Location: St Pauls complex, 123, Bharathiar Salai, near Head post office, Bharathiyar Salai, Sangillyandapuram, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu 620001
- Timings: 3:00 P.M to 9:00 P.M (Saturday to Sunday)
- Nearby attractions: TipNTop Cue Sports, Puliyancholai, Megastar Theatre, Tiruvanaikovi Arulmigu Jambukhewarar Temple, and many more.
- Closest Hotels: Capital O Ranas Residency, Hotel Femina, Hotel Blossoms, Sai Residency, PL. A. Krishna Inn, Shaans | Suites, and many more.
How To Reach Trichy:
By Road: Trichy is very well-connected from all nearby and far locations. You can take a bus from your site and reach Trichy Bus Station; after arriving at the bus station of Trichy, you can hire any public vehicle.
By Train: The Railway Station in Trichy is Tiruchchirappalli Junction Railway Station; from there, you can hire any public vehicle, such as an auto-rickshaw, public bus, E-rickshaw, and many more.
By Air: The Aiport in Trichy is Triuchchirappali Airport; after arriving there, you can take the bus, rickshaw, or personal vehicle.
077082 38248 is the contact number of Zapp Adventure Sports.
Approximately 2 hours is enough to explore.
The entry fee for Kallnai Dam is INR 5/- per person.
044 6654 5050 is the contact number of LA Cinema.